RESPONSIBILITIES AFTER FACILITY USE
Please note that it is the responsibility of the group or individual using the facility to set up, clean up and return the facility to normal setup after the approved event or activity. Thank You for your co-operation. Help us with these guidelines. This will allow us to better serve the needs of everyone who uses the facility. If you have any questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collect all garbage into bags and take it out with you when you are leaving. We don’t have a dumpster at the facility.
- Wipe off tables. If food or drink is involved, wipe all tables clean using a mild soap and water solution. If stains occur please notify office so correct cleaning solutions can be used to remove stains.
- Return all tables, chairs, and other equipment to their original places after your event. Return all rooms used to their normal set up.
- If using the kitchen, please wash and dry all dishes used and return them to designated cupboards. Take all extra food and beverage with you unless specific plans for usage have been made. Wipe counters and leave kitchen clean and ready for the next use.
- Vacuum used carpeted areas and sweep floors and mop as needed. Report any damage to equipment or property promptly to the office.
- Remove any items put up on the walls or set out in connection with your event.
- If the building is not in use when finished, please check that all doors are locked, windows are closed, and lights are off. Close the rear door and lock up the front doors if you are the last person leaving.
- Washcloths, towels, a broom, a dustpan, vacuums etc. are located in the storage. Please return these to the storage when you are done using them. Used towels and washcloths can be left in the kitchen. They will be picked up and washed regularly.